Wednesday 26 December 2012

Crystal lips inspired by Jennifer Lopez Goin video featuring Flo rida

My version of the crystal lips

Hey everyone, I decided to make this post because I have been planning to do a tutorial on this lips since I watched the video. I have filmed the tutorial and it will soon be present on my You Tube channel. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.








My version of the crystal lips.




Original version of the crystal lips


The tutorial will be coming soon on my channel
Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/user/Fashiondiaresbypeace/videos?view=0


Tutorial

Best wishes,
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and replying them as soon as possible. I will like to know your thoughts on my posts and dont be afraid to drop constructive criticisms, I will read them and appreciate your honest opinions. However, I dont appreciate hateful comments and will have no answer for them. You could interact with me on my social media handles at the sidebar of this blog and leave posts suggestions for me.

Thank You

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...