Saturday 16 November 2013

African Ankara Prints LookBook

Lookbook 1: Ankara Suit






Hey Everyone, how has your week been? mine has been all about the uni work and I have been working on my school projects. Anyway, I have an interesting information to give you, I met a fashion designer in my local area and she was kind enough to make these outfits for me [disclaimer: I paid for them]. I decided to make a post about it, this is sort of a lookbook dedicated to her. I will like to know your thoughts of this outfit in the comment section and dont forget to interact with me on my social media handles at the sidebar of this blog.


What I wore
Suit- Bo Carter
Belt- Asos
Shoes- Christian Louboutin
Necklace- Claire's accessories
Lips- Rimmel London Apocalips


Thanks for reading and have a blessed day.

Best Wishes,
Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Hello i like your blog..i'd like to invite you to my blog where u can find lots of delicious recipes, raw and vegan lifestyle, diary, photos, food n special etc. If u like my blog feel free and let me know. :) Have a nice day xoxo

    www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the ankara print :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and replying them as soon as possible. I will like to know your thoughts on my posts and dont be afraid to drop constructive criticisms, I will read them and appreciate your honest opinions. However, I dont appreciate hateful comments and will have no answer for them. You could interact with me on my social media handles at the sidebar of this blog and leave posts suggestions for me.

Thank You

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...