Saturday 26 July 2014

Summer Lookbook: On The Mountain Top




Hey everyone, how has the few months of summer been? tell me all about it in the comment section. I know i have not been consistent with my posts but please forgive me [*wink*wink* wide open cat eyes*]. Todays post is about seeing the greater picture in any situation you are in. I know sometimes, we need to be on top of things and when it is the other way round. We get frustrated or feel like a victim of a circumstance but always keep this in mind 'no situation lasts forever'. Like a friend said ''enjoy now and allow the future take care of itself''. This is the moral significance of this post. However, down to the fashion details, i love this neon yellow dress that is summer staple. It works like magic on my skin, the location was suggested to me by my very talented and amazing photographer Lydia, please if you have any wedding jobs for her, click here. Also, excuse my resty bitchy facial expression at the last picture of this photo, thats the face i give, when someone is trying me [*wink* wink*hahahahah*]I will like to know your thoughts in the comment section and dont forget to interact with me on my social media handles at the bottom of this blog.












What I wore
Dress- Oasis
Shoes- Kurt Geiger
Necklace- Old
Hair-RPGshow wigs.

Thanks for reading and have a blessed life.

Best Wishes,
Peace.

1 comment:

  1. that dress and color look great on you. Would u like to follow each other ? on GFC
    aprilbasi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and replying them as soon as possible. I will like to know your thoughts on my posts and dont be afraid to drop constructive criticisms, I will read them and appreciate your honest opinions. However, I dont appreciate hateful comments and will have no answer for them. You could interact with me on my social media handles at the sidebar of this blog and leave posts suggestions for me.

Thank You

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...