Saturday 23 July 2016

New Update 2016






Outfit Details
Leotard- Misguided
Culotte-Old
Sandals-Old
Bag- Radley London
Earrings- Swarovski 
Place - Disney Land Paris



Hello everyone, It has been a while since I have posted on my blog. I have seen the messages and questions my readers have sent me. First, I apologize for my absence from the blog and my inability to respond to your messages. I have been busy attending school for my postgraduate degree, It has not been easy on me but I am thankful to God for his mercy. I decided to re-commit myself to this blog. This blog is my baby and a mother does not abandon her child rather she perseveres to the end. I hope you readers will enjoy my upcoming content.

Fun fact
I am currently taking a short vacation in Paris, France. I will make a post on the places that I visited and  my Parisian experience. The picture above shows me taking a walk around Disneyland park, It is a beautiful scene and I hope you enjoy it.



Thanks for reading and have a blessed day

Best Wishes,
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and replying them as soon as possible. I will like to know your thoughts on my posts and dont be afraid to drop constructive criticisms, I will read them and appreciate your honest opinions. However, I dont appreciate hateful comments and will have no answer for them. You could interact with me on my social media handles at the sidebar of this blog and leave posts suggestions for me.

Thank You

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...